Mastercut dog clipper blades are made from high carbon steel which, makes them incredibly strong and hard wearing. They work with the most popular ‘detachable blade’ clippers, so you can buy with confidence whichever make and model you own.
This 30w wide dog clipper blade is suitable for:
- use with wide comb attachments
- clipping face, feet and hygiene areas
Features & Benefits:
Whichever clipper you use, Mastercut clipper blades can help you improve the speed and quality of your work.
Our original ‘standard’ blades feature advanced tooth geometry, with 25% more cutting edges than other blades. This precision engineering allows the blade to cut faster and deliver cleaner, smoother hair texture for a superior plush finish.
Our ‘super-wide’ clipper blades take this benefit to the next level, widening the clipping path by 33%, for greater coverage and work efficiency. Furthermore, their enlarged size and trapezoid shape provides improved contact against the hair, helping you achieve a more consistent coat length without clipping lines.
Mastercut is an award winning brand and, first choice of pet professionals demanding dependable quality and reliable cutting performance at an affordable price.
Hints & Tips:
- With the blade securely attached to your clipper, apply a few drops of oil to the moving blade. This will help reduce friction and prevent the blade from getting hot.
- When clipping for long periods, reapply oil and if necessary use a coolant spray to reduce blade surface temperature. This will help prevent clipper rash and irritation to the skin.
- If the blade starts to drag or refuses to cut, this is often a sign that it is choked with hair clippings. To remedy this, thoroughly clean the blade using a suitable washing solution.
- Regularly ‘flushing’ your blades will help keep them running smooth and working more efficiently. For more information see ‘Blade Care’.