This blade is made exclusively for the Mastercut professional cordless trimmer. The adjustable design makes it versatile for a variety of precision clipping tasks, including:
- trimming pads
- shaving hygiene areas
- clipping ears and faces
- shaping tails and feet
- short body clipping of small breeds
Features & Benefits:
This blade offers 5 different clipping heights, changeable using the trimmers integral slide switch. The design features a combination of carbon steel and ceramic materials. Together they deliver maximum wear resistance and exceptional cutting performance. Using ‘ceramic’ instead of ‘steel’ cutters provides several benefits including:
- Leaves hair 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3mm
- equivalent to detachable blades – 15, 10, 9, 8½, 7F
- carbon steel and ceramic cutters for durability
- faster, smoother cutting
- cooler running
Hints & Tips:
Although trimmers are favoured for small clipping tasks, their cutting speed is often considerably faster than a regular clipper. Further more, their blades have extremely fine teeth which can quickly produce a build-up of hair clippings and dander, hindering their performance. For these reasons, even if you only use a trimmer on rare occasions, it’s important to keep the blade clean and lubricated.
- Always apply a few drops of oil to the moving blade before you start clipping. This will help prolong the life of your blade.
- Avoid clipping dirty or greasy hair as this can mask harmful residue which will damage the fine cutting teeth.
- When clipping for extended periods, re-apply oil and consider using a coolant spray if the blade surface temperature is hot to the touch.
- If the blade starts to drag or refuses to cut, thoroughly clean the blade using a suitable washing solution.
- Regularly lubricating and cleaning your blades will help keep them cutting more efficiently. See ‘Blade Care’.
This blade is compatible with the Mastercut professional cordless trimmer. The adjustable design provides five different cutting lengths which can be altered using the trimmers integral slide switch.