The Andis AGC Super 2 speed Clipper burgandy is great value and superb performance – this is one of the benchmark machines for professional groomers. Be warned this clipper only runs at high speeds and so we only recommend this particular clipper to experienced groomers. If you are training or have limited experience you will be much better off starting with the slower running Andis AGC or Andis AGC2 (2 Speed – but with one low speed option)
Andis AGC Super 2 speed Clipper burgandy Specifications:
- 2 Speed: Extra Fast 3400 bspm and Super Fast 3900 bspm
- Weight: 530 grams
- Grip Circumference: 148mm (measured at the neck of the machine)
- Key features: Classic High speed machine for experienced users – a main rival to the slightly more expensive Oster A6’s
- Compatible blades: Takes industry standard snap-on blades and comb attachments form Mastercut, Andis and Oster
- Supplied with: No. 10 Blade and 3m mains cable
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually – this prolongs the machines’ life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
We have our own, in-house qualified technicians and their Andis AGC2 Super clipper service includes:
- Complete strip down
- Motor and components all thoroughly cleaned
- New blade drive assembly and oil seal fitted
- All the working parts inspected and tested
If parts are worn out or damaged and need replacing (e.g. cables, brushes, motors) we will contact you immediately before undertaking any work. To arrange a service click here.