In the battle to be the most essential piece of equipment a dog groomer can own there are two clear contenders here – a waterproof apron and a super absorbent towel – one keeps you dry and the other will halve the drying time for almost every dog you groom!
Showing all 9 results
Rubber Palm Pin Brush (Terrier Pad)£4.25
A good choice for massaging the skin of more sensitive dogs
- Soft Rubber Pins wide spaced
- Hand Strap
Helps work shampoo into the top layer of the coat
- Flexible use to scrub dirtier areas of the coat
- Sponge backed but use with a sponge to distribute shampoo evenly and effectively
Dog Grooming Apron Hair/Splash Proof£15.00
Durable nylon dog grooming apron designed for multi-purpose use in the salon.
- Protective – splash proof and hair repellent
- Functional – front and breast storage pockets
- Versatile – Adjustable side and neck straps (fits most sizes)
Stylist Wear Rubberised Apron 100% Waterproof£23.95
The Sowester of grooming aprons!
- Fabric Rubberised – there’s waterproof and then there’s 100% waterproof!
- Colours Black or blue
- Measurement 97cm
Stylist Wear Reusable Nylon Bathing Sleeves£17.50
Essential for bathing, these nylon sleeves will help protect you from dirt, water and suds.
- Colours Blue or Black
- Design Features Elasticised cuffs for a comfortable fit to wrists and upper arms
- Measure 51cm top to bottom
Fine Mist Spray Bottle£4.75
An innovation in liquid dispensing, the Flairosol is a must have.
- Fine mist – High-quality spray spreads evenly
- Continuous – Repeated actuation produces an endless spray
- Upside Down – Allows 360º spraying for those hard to reach areas
- Economical – delivers close to 98% liquid dispensing
- Versatile – suitable for all wetting and styling products
Super Absorbent Towel£5.95
Works like a shammy leather – dampen and then gently message the coat and the water is sucked out of the coat.
- Cuts drying time dramatically reduces the workload for your dryer
- Large size 66 x 42 cm
- Less smelly old fashioned towels to deal with rinse out, squeeze and they air dry quickly
Shampoo Mixing Bottle£2.25
For diluting shampoos and conditioners with water.
- Pop up and squirt screw cap
- 1 Litre capacity with dilution ratios printed on the bottle
- Dilution ratio up to 50:1
- Picture only shows 20:1
Shampoo & Hygiene Pump Dispenser£4.00
Dispensing attachment you can screw on to large capacity shampoo, conditioner and hygiene containers.
- Fits Showpride/Neutrahaze ranges 2.5 and 5 Litre containers
- Fits 38mm neck
- Pumps 30ml of liquid