A great value cordless clipper with the big advantage of being supplied with a pair of batteries – so you can charge one as you’re working with the other. A quiet machine that runs at a fairly low blade speed so may not be quite as quick to work with as some of the more expensive cordless models but never the less a great buy.
- Single Speed: Slower – 2500bspm
- Weight: 365g
- Run Time: 50mins (charging time 45mins)
- Key features: Lightweight, supplied with a back up battery
- Compatible blades: Takes industry standard snap-on blades and comb attachments form Mastercut, Andis and Oster
- Supplied with: Charging stand and two battery packs.
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually – this prolongs the machines’ life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
Simpsons no longer service clippers but recommend Anglia Clipper Services in Sudbury, Suffolk.