The Heiniger Saphir Basic Clipper is a clipper that is very lightweight and perfectly balanced, which has up to 1 hour continuous clipping with one charge of the battery and then only takes 45 to fully recharge.
Heiniger create precision-made tools to the highest possible standards. Heiniger combine the latest components and technological developments to create consistently well-balanced, quiet and lightweight tools, which are easy to use, with a quality clip finish.
Heiniger Saphir Basic Clipper features:
• Lightweight and well-balanced.
• Universal snap on blade system, compatible with Mastercut, Andis, Oster and Wahl.
• Includes a #10 blade.
- Single Speed: 2600 strokes per min
- Weight: 440g
- Key features: Lightweight
- Compatible blades: Takes industry standard snap-on blades and comb attachments form Mastercut, Andis and Oster
- Supplied with: with a No. 10 Blade
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually – this prolongs the machines’ life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
Simpsons no longer service clippers but recommend Anglia Clipper Services in Sudbury, Suffolk.