Mastercut clipper blades are made from high carbon steel which, makes them incredibly strong and hard wearing. They work with the most popular ‘detachable blade’ clippers, so you can buy with confidence and expect them to fit. Mastercut is an award winning brand and, the popular choice of pet professionals demanding dependable quality at an affordable price.
This blade is recommended for:
- preparing animals for surgery
- clipping feet and pads
- Poodles (Continental Show Trim)
Features & Benefits:
Whatever clipper you own, Mastercut blades are guaranteed to improve their performance. With 25% more cutting edges than rival brands, they offer faster, smoother clipping leaving no track marks or lines. Mastercut blades are available in a range of sizes, to achieve different cutting lengths. In addition, Mastercut offers ‘Super-Wide’ options which, can help improve your clipping times and get faster results. Choosing Mastercut will help you save time and can reduce the need for meticulous blending and scissor work.
Hints & Tips:
- With the blade securely attached to your clipper, apply a few drops of oil to the moving blade. This will help reduce friction and prevent the blade from getting hot.
- If you’re clipping for long periods, reapply oil and if necessary use a coolant spray to reduce blade surface temperature. This will help prevent clipper rash and irritation to the skin.
- If the blade starts to drag or refuses to cut, this is often a sign that it is choked with hair clippings. To remedy this, thoroughly clean the blade using a suitable washing solution.
- Regularly ‘flushing’ your blades will help keep them running smooth and working more efficiently. For more information see ‘Blade Care’.