It's quite a design statement and has built up a loyal following - users seem to love its slimline grip and the variable speed control. Do note though, that we recommend WAHL blades for this machine as we have found that you can run into problems with the blade attachment mechanism over time if you use Mastercut, Andis or Oster blades - so if you've already built up a collection of standard blades this might be an issue to consider.
- Variabale Speed: Min 2500 bspm – Max 3200bpsm
- Weight: 395 grams
- Grip Circumference: 134mm (measured at the neck of the machine)
- Key features: Unique styling and variable blade speed control
- Compatible blades: We only recommend WAHL competition blades are used with the Switchblade
- Supplied with: No. 10 Blade and 5m mains cable
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually - this prolongs the machines' life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
We have our own, in-house qualified technicians and their Switchblade clipper service includes:
- Complete strip down
- Motor and components all thoroughly cleaned
- New drive tip is fitted
- All the working parts inspected and tested
If parts are worn out or damaged and need replacing (e.g. cables, brushes, motors) we will contact you immediately before undertaking any work. To arrange a service click here.
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!