Developed to rival the Andis AGC, the PowerMax is lighter and faster with a tactile silicone skin, designed to improve handling and control. Although it may not have the prowess of the A6, its worth considering if you’re in training and need a good value machine.
- 2 Speed: Fast – 2800 bspm, Extra Fast 3600bpsm
- Weight: 458 grams
- Grip Circumference: 166mm (measured at the neck of the machine)
- Key features: Silicone skin comfort grip and a good higher blade speed
- Compatible blades: Takes industry standard snap-on blades and comb attachments form Mastercut, Andis and Oster
- Supplied with: No. 30 Blade and 3.5m mains cable
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually – this prolongs the machines’ life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
We have our own, in-house qualified technicians and their Oster PowerMax clipper service includes:
- Complete strip down
- Motor and components all thoroughly cleaned
- Drive lever is replaced if needed
- All the working parts inspected and tested
If parts are worn out or damaged and need replacing (e.g. cables, brushes, motors) we will contact you immediately before undertaking any work. To arrange a service click here.