Don’t be fooled by its light weight and simple looks – this is a powerful clipper and offers great value for money. Do note though, that we recommend WAHL blades for this machine as we have found that you can run into problems with the blade attachment mechanism over time if you use Mastercut, Andis or Oster blades – so if you’ve already built up a collection of standard blades this might be an issue to consider.
- 2 Speed: Fast – 2500 bspm, Extra Fast 3200bpsm
- Weight: 370 grams
- Grip Circumference: 162mm (measured at the neck of the machine)
- Key features: Lightweight yet with a powerful motor
- Compatible blades: We only recommend WAHL competition blades are used with the Max 45
- Supplied with: No. 10 Blade and 3m mains cable
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually – this prolongs the machines’ life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
We have our own, in-house qualified technicians and their Max45 clipper service includes:
- Complete strip down
- Motor and components all thoroughly cleaned
- New drive tip is fitted
- All the working parts inspected and tested
If parts are worn out or damaged and need replacing (e.g. cables, brushes, motors) we will contact you immediately before undertaking any work. To arrange a service click here.