Johnsons Veterinary Shampoo:
Johnsons 2-in-1 manuka honey shampoo and conditioner has been specially developed to deodorise and condition the skin and coat. The traditional formula contains manuka honey which is well known for its anti-bacterial and calming properties. It has a fresh, long lasting mango scent.
This shampoo is suitable for all animals and can help alleviate skin problems caused by insect bites, flea irritation and dry skin conditions.
Manuka honey shampoo is concentrated (6:1) to provide economical use in professional animal grooming shops and salons.
How do I use it?
• Shake bottle to ensure contents are correctly mixed.
• Mix 50ml shampoo with 300ml warm water.
• Thoroughly wet the animal's coat and apply half the mixture with a sponge, brush or washing mitt.
• Massage all areas, working forwards from the neck to the tail.
• Bathe each leg and foot separately and finish with the head and face.
• Rinse completely and repeat as required.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact but, if contact occurs, rinse immediately.
If allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product.
For ingredients and COSHH information, please contact us.