The timeless classic that will tackle any task. Thousands of groomers have learnt to clip using the A5 - and it’s still a great starting point for anyone coming into the profession. For more experienced groomers the fast, modern, multi-speed machines will be the everyday machines of choice but a single speed A5 still has it’s place in the modern salon. When you need to clip out a dirty, matted coat this is the machine to reach for.
You can opt to upgrade to the A5 2 speed for just a bit more money but, if you plan on ultimately buying a super fast machine, the A5 single is a great choice as a first clipper. It’ll last and still be a tool worth having in the future.
- Single speed: 2100 bspm
- Weight: 505 grams - Old school heavy!
- Key features: Retro good looks but the real beauty’s on the inside - The coil motor has so much torque and power it just never gives up. Only the Aesculap FavII powerplant can rival the internal workings here!
- Compatible blades: Takes industry standard snap-on blades and comb attachments from Mastercut, Andis and Oster
- Supplied with: No. 30 Blade and 4m mains cable - very practical!
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually - this prolongs the machines' life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
We have our own, in-house qualified technicians and their Oster A5 clipper service includes:
- Complete strip down
- Motor and components all thoroughly cleaned
- New drive lever is fitted
- All the working parts inspected and tested
If parts are worn out or damaged and need replacing (e.g. cables, brushes, motors) we will contact you immediately before undertaking any work. To arrange a service click here.