It’s extremely compact and light weight. However, its ultra fast blade speed means it’s best suited to experienced groomers with accomplished clipping skills. Because of the high blade speeds we recommend using ceramic blades too.
- 2 Speed: Slow 2300 bspm and Mega Fast 4800 bspm
- Weight: 365 grams
- Grip Circumference: 132mm (measured at the neck of the machine)
- Key features: Slim, lightweight and uber fast blade speeds
- Compatible blades: Ceramic blades are recommended
- Supplied with: No. 10 Blade and 3m mains cable
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually – this prolongs the machines’ life and guarantees the best clipping performance.
We have our own, in-house qualified technicians and their Andis SMC2 clipper service includes:
- Complete strip down
- Motor and components all thoroughly cleaned
- New blade drive assembly fitted
- All the working parts inspected and tested
If parts are worn out or damaged and need replacing (e.g. cables, brushes, motors) we will contact you immediately before undertaking any work. To arrange a service click here.