The original classic snap-on blade clipper. Retro 1960's design also available in soft-grip and limited edition colours. An enduring favourite, chosen for its heavy-duty motor and unstoppable cutting performance. It's an oldie but goodie in every respect!
- 2 Speed: Slow - 1800 bspm Fast - 2600 bspm
- Weight: 505 grams - Old school heavy!
- Grip Circumference: 165mm (measured at the neck of the machine)
- Key features: Retro good looks but the real beauty’s on the inside - The coil motor has so much torque and power it just never gives up. Only the Aesculap FavII powerplant can rival the internal workings here!
- Compatible blades: Takes industry standard snap-on blades and comb attachments from Mastercut, Andis and Oster
- Supplied with: No. 30 Blade and 4m mains cable - very practical!
Busy professional groomers should have their clippers serviced annually - this prolongs the machines' life and guarantees the best clipping performance.